Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly book meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that are eagerly anticipated.
This week, I’m waiting on Top Ten Clues You’re Clueless by Liz Czukas, which has an expected publication date of December 9, 2014.
5) Working the 6:30 a.m. shift at GoodFoods Market
4) Crashing a cart into a customer’s car right in front of her snarky coworker Sammi
3) Trying to rock the “drowned rat” look after being caught in a snowstorm
2) Making zero progress with her crush, Tyson (see #3)
1) Being accused—along with her fellow teenage employees—of stealing upwards of $10,000
Chloe would rather be anywhere than locked in work jail (aka the break room) with five of her coworkers . . . even if one of them is Tyson. But if they can band together to clear their names, what looks like a total disaster might just make Chloe’s list of Top Ten Best Moments.
Even though I still haven’t read Ask Again Later (which I’ve heard is absolutely adorable!) I’m really looking forward to reading Top Ten Clues You’re Clueless. It sounds like a cute, light read filled with one of my favourite things: lists.